Another month older, another month wiser? Probably not, but we are well on our way into spring at least. April was a really fun month for me, with guests coming into town and weekend trips. It was a busy month, but Im excited to see what May brings to the table. I’m hopeful that May will be reenergizing, and filled with more creative projects. I’m also starting to plan for a summer Africa trip, and In the next two weeks I expect tickets will be purchased and tours will be booked, so I anticipate by the end of May I’ll have spent more than I hoped. Oh well, it’s freakin’ Africa?!
I’m getting ahead of myself. Lets give April a full recap!
– Delivered a table I made! They loved it (April 3)
– Delivered another table I made! (April 4)
– Fitz and the Tantrums concert!! (April 5)
– Met up with my RISD friend Melisa for dinner (bumped into Moby) (April 7)
– Sommer’s birthday dinner at Edendale (April 10)
– Uncle David stopped by The Newsroom (April 11)
– Alex and Kelly’s Wedding! My date with Mr. Peepers (April 12)
– Relaxing Malibu day with Erica. Lunch at Neptune Net + El Matador Beach and Point Dume (April 13)
– Dinner at Alcove with Grace, Eva, Karen, Erica and then to the Observatory for the Blood Moon (April 14)
– Drinks with Jamie at Tony’s (April 15)
– Dodgeball Spring Season started up (April 16)
– Finally a day off! Walk and Park day in Silverlake, Happy Hour, and Karen’s goodbye gathering at Golden Road (April 18)
– Beach glamping weekend with Erica up north! We did it right! (April 19-20)
– Grace’s birthday dinner (Aug 22)
– Dodgeball + voting event in Glassel Park and then a commissioning meeting to talk side tables (April 26)
– Build Day! Sand and stained my newest piece and Jeremy’s 30th birthday (April 27)
– Indian dinner with Erica where we mapped out our upcoming Africa trip (April 29)
Cheers to April, and now on to May!